Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I did today

I literally accomplished one thing today. One thing of value. I mean, I got out of bed so I guess that counts. Here's how my Tuesday unfolded.

1. Get daughter off to school. I do this everyday, so it's not much of a win.

2. Spin Class at 9:30. This is my one accomplishment, so feel free to stop reading now.

3. Head to Whole Foods for some sushi. This should be one of my luxuries on my list from yesterday. I'm going to take the approach of coffee with this one. If I don't get it once a week (or every other) I'll probably binge and eat a whole raw fish or something. Once a week, it's what's best for all of us.

Side note - I may have found my calling in life and should start my own business on talking people in or out of things. I seem to excel in this area. Like if you don't want to go to your neighbors kids dance recital, just call me. No one wants to go to that crap. I'll talk you out of it for sure. You really like that super expensive purse? Just call me and I'll give you 15 reasons to buy it. And then we can go get ice cream. JC, you can be my business partner.

4. Nordstrom and the Mall for 3 hours. What you are about to read might be the most pathetic thing of all time. I tried on 25 pairs of jeans, wrote the styles and size down, with the hopes that I would find all of them on ebay for $25 (which is around 10% of their fair market price. so totally unrealistic). Since I can't really shop, it was like shopping without the debit card swipe at the end. Oh, and only one pair was on ebay. It was the pair I'd liked least and they were worn, all stretched out, and the cuffs were all frayed. No bids on that one, go figure.

5. Proceed to room and take a 2 hour nap. I can't tell you the last time I took that long of a nap, pre or post child. It was fabulous. I feel like a hundred dollars.

What a day. Damn it feels good to be a gansta.

No comments:

Post a Comment