1. Finances - Yeah, I haven't made it to this one yet. Hey, I never said I was going to check them off in order. I hate math.
2. Blogging - Keeping up with it pretty well and finding out that Blogger doesn't talk to Mac very well. I guess they aren't very good friends. A lot of things I try to load either take too long or just don't work. Kind of annoying.
3. Personal Branding - This one is coming along. I think. I mean, I don't really have a way to measure. So, yeah...maybe I should work on this one a little more.
4. Quicken - Need I repeat? I hate math.
5. Mac usage - I did go down to the ye ol Apple store and inquire about classes. Have I signed up for one of them yet, no.
6. Phone number - Oh yeah, if you didn't know....I got my old number back and have been shamelessly gloating for over a week now.
7. Cheesecake - Check. Wasn't as good as I had hoped. But, check nontheless.
8. Daughter Pick ups - Picked up early, yes. Doing something fun, kind of. Need to plan something for next week. Deanna Rose or the Zoo.
9. Resume - Check. Pretty pumped on this one.
10. Basement - 3 of times I thought about doing it - 12. # of Times I've attempted - 0.
11 & 12. Recruiter aka Career Coach - Have you read this blog? Need I say more.
13. Song upload - Figured it out, takes too long. Patience should be #14 on this list.
I'll be back at it next week. Taking a little trip this weekend. Have some exciting things in store for next week. Peace out!

No comments:
Post a Comment