Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First, more coffee

Holy crap. If you are like me, you read the first 5 lines of that definition and moved on with your day. I posted it all to give wiki props on their thorough definition. I have been told...and am coming to understand....that when laid off from a job there are a series of emotions that you go through. This is the official week two for me. Last week I don't count because I had no idea what the hell had just happened. Now my thoughts are a little more clear. Well, at least I am able to form a thought. I've read a lot of blogs seem narcastic and whiny...which is why i never started one. I guess I didn't see the flip side which is how therapuetic it can be. My goal is to write an entry or post something at least every day on my progress in finding a job and the emotions that go along with being jobless. Oh, and i also decided to pick a song of the day. Not to be searching for answers to life in the lyrics of music like a junior high girl, but finding a song each day that sets the tone.

So I feel like today is my first official day of figuring out what the hell to do. Overwhelming, scary, exciting. I am going to need at least 2 more cups of coffee before conquering this for the day. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment