Monday, November 9, 2009

XOXO.....Gossip Girl

I watch the crappiest tv shows. Like the crappiest of crappy. Anything that is educational, I am just not into. Why? I like to learn. I consider myself somewhat intelligent. You would never know this by the shows I watch. I think they in fact make me more stupid. I don't care, it's total veg out and my time to go brain dead so thank you craptastic tv. My DVR list:

Gossip Girl - Blair and Serena's fights, Hillary Duff's bad acting and temporary guest starring, and Chuck Bass with his overly throaty way to mature dialog for a teen. My Monday nights are complete. This is like the 90210 from my youth.

Man vs Food - I would hands down rather watch a man shovel 25 Reuben sandwiches in his face than hear about a gigantic fat woman that sat on her child and smothered him on the news....true story, thanks NBC Action News for scarring me for life. I'll take Adam and his gutbusters any day and filter my news through Twitter.

Real Housewives of whatever county - This show is the biggest trainwreck that keeps me coming back for more. That heifer Kim and her wig, Viki the most annoying control freak ever, and who can forget the table flipping. These people live in a fantasy world I want no part of. Well, for maybe an hour a week, but that's it you wrecks.

Days of our Lives - no explanation needed here.

Top Chef - Yet another reality phenom, this is about the most educational of shows that I watch. Which is sad, because you really learn nothing except how to be worthless like Padma and still get a tv show and Hardee's commericals.

Family Guy - a horribly offensive and delightfully funny, this non kids cartoon keeps me in stitches every week. Peter's Roadhouse kicks were totally cracking me up this week.

Curb your Enthusiasm - Larry David, that bald asshole is the funniest and most petty person on tv. His ability to nickle and dime every situation and make it funny is priceless. This season is the best one yet.

Any really bad Lifetime movie - Friday nights are not complete without falling asleep to a terrible Lifetime movie starring (all interchangeable) Meredith Baxter Bernie, Valerie Bertenelli, Tori Spelling, Tracy Pollen, Candice Cameron. Titled (also interchangeable) Mother May I Sleep with Danger, Secret Lies, To Have to Hold, When He Didn't Come Home.

Million Dollar Listing - Ok, I really don't watch this show. But I just have to say....omg. How would you like to be the parent of one of these dbags. The one that has the haircut like the Jonas brothers is such an idiot. Well, they are all idiots, I just really hate his haircut. They are like 25 and think they are running Beverly Hills. They need their asses kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment