A few weeks ago, I posted an update on my new points of interest....the telemarketers down the hall. The Sneaky Snacker is still eluding me. At least 3 times a week there is a QT cup on the lower shelf of the coffee table. Last week, I had my chance and took it. There was no one else in the bathroom when I went in. There was no one asleep/dozing off/resting their eyes on the couch. There it was. A purple and white big squeeze bottle. I went for it.
I wasn't going to drink out of it. I just wanted to pick it up and take a sniff. I am so totally convinced there is booze in it. I grabbed it quickly and raised it up to my nose. Right at the moment I went to squeeze it to have it exhale the booze smell from inside....the door opened. The freaking door opened. I had my hand on it just in case, but this lady barged on in. For anyone that knows me, I am so not a smooth operator in situations like that. I of course, was like "oh, I, oh, uh, oh....excuse me". I threw the bottle back under the table and ran. I was totally busted. She knew it wasn't my bottle. And I was pretty sure it wasn't hers. But it is one of her drunk co-workers....make no mistake about that. I need to work on a game plan. Until next time, the sneaky snacker has eluded me once more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment