I was horribly disappointed today to find out that the Sneaky Snackers QT cup was not an alcoholic bev as previously thought. I spotted the cup and had one of my coworkers stand outside the door to make sure no one would come in. I pryed up one side of the lid and took a sniff. Tea. Plain ol brown, teeth staining, iced tea.
*Which reminds me of this story of these kids I went to grade school with. There were 3 boys and they all had this weird brown staining on their teeth. They used to say that is was bc their mom drank too much tea when she was pregnant with them. Do you think that is true? No....surely not. But seriously what the fuck was wrong with their teeth? That totally sucks for them.*
While I am thankful to have this off my mind because believe me....I've been losing sleep over it. I will continue to check the cup as it reappears as I think it may have been an off day. Maybe today was Sober Thursday. It's possible
On another note, I did get the chance to overhear one of Snacky's coworkers conversations with a boyfriend of some sort. She was all laid up and lounging on the bathroom couch. They were fighting because he kept calling her a pig. Really? Pig? That's something my brother and I used to say to each other when we were like 7. Towards the end of the conversation, he seemed to be winning her over. Oh verbal abuse and poor self esteem....not a good combo. More exciting tales are sure to pop up next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletefit peeg.... lol!
ReplyDelete