Thursday, September 10, 2009

B-O-R-E-D

Bored. I am so bored. I am too bored to blog. I am too bored to clean the house. I really need something to do. Maybe I'll get a part time job. Or I could be productive and do some home projects. Neither of those things sound like very much fun. I've actually been looking for jobs. Every morning I hop online and check on what's out there. Which isn't much let me tell you. It's funny because people that have jobs say to you "Oh, that is so awesome that you have some down time and you don't have to grab the first job you find". And then people that don't have jobs say simply "Take the first job you are offered and run". I walk by my room about 15 times a day and it takes all the will power I have to not jump back into bed....just out of sheer boredom. My life is stuck on repeat of Morrissey's "Every Day is Like Sunday" (or was that Morrissey or the Smiths...i can't ever remember what is what). The only reason I get excited for Friday is that it is closer to the time that my husband will be home over the weekend and can entertain me. Or at least talk to me. BORED. BORING. BOREDOM. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment