Don't tell my husband. Actually, he already knows and feels the same way. I am so obessivley in love with my daughter that it is ridiculous. She is hilarious. She is beautiful. She is smart. She is thoughtful and sweet. Her imagination is endless. She has the biggest personality of any 4 year old I know. And her eyelashes are to die for.
I love spending time with her. She is so fun to shop with and just hang around in general. Even when she is talking incessantly (wonder who she gets that from), she is my love. Although, sometimes we have to play 1-2-3 Hush Puppies - aka The Quiet Game so I don't lose it (thank you lady in the Whole Foods produce area who saw me trying to do 4 things at once and quiet my chattering child without totally losing it and introduced me to this fun version of the quiet game). On the weekends we go up for "mom and deeks" time at the coffee shop up the street. We can sit there for an hour just gabbing and drawing pictures. She loves to help me cook and is actually interested to learn how to. Last night we made homemade dog treats for Lulu. Being that today is Lulu's birthday, her best little friend thought this was appropriate. See, how thoughtful is she? Simply adorable.
So that makes her the littlest love of my life. Maybe I should hang on to this post so I can show her at age 14 when she rolls her eyes at me for asking her to go to the coffee shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment