Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaack

My crazy whirlwind of 6 week travel is officially over. I am so happy to be home for good. Things went well on the road, but I am so happy to be home and get a routine back. I can't wait to make breakfast for Thea every morning, pick her up from school, go back to my own gym, have time for spin class (which is going to be a bitch since I have worked out 1 time in the last 2 1/2 weeks and hence gained 5 lbs on the road, which on me looks like 10), eat my normal food again, sitting on the couch and reading or watching tv with my hubby at night, see my friends, organize my life. I am even excited to do laundry and pay bills. I am really pumped about my new job. It's been such a bumpy road since August that I am ready to love what I do again and work for nice people. I am happy to be doing something again that makes a difference. And Spring is just around the corner which will be amazing. Planting, famers markets, long walks to brookside, grilling, beers on the deck. Ahhh.....for the first time in a long time, life feels back to normal. It feels good.

1 comment:

  1. I *heart* the way you used the words routine & organize in there for your "normal" life. p.s. you forgot to list "visit from IA friend" as something to look forward to! I think after my marathon in June, I'll be ready for beers on the deck with you!!!

    ReplyDelete