It's my second first day of work at a new job in 4 months. So weird...hopefully that is only time in my life that I will say that! I hate being the new kid, but there are 3 of us that started this week so it kind of works out. I did get locked out of the office at 5pm tonight. Most everyone leaves at 5, so the doors lock...so I had stand in the hall and wait 10 mins for someone to walk by. Haha, total nerd. Not much to report other than everyone is wonderful, i have a rockin new laptop, and i am going to be traveling like a mofo for the next six weeks. NYC, Chicago, Houston, Detroit, Minneapolis, San Antonio in that order. With Mon-Fri trips, Marc is going to be Mr. Mom for the next few weeks. I have a video cam so I'll be ready to Skype with Thea every night before bed. That will help a little. Good thing I know most of her books by heart.
While I am not looking forward to being away, I am SO excited for this opportunity. To be a part of something that matters and to get to do it from the beginning...I feel really lucky. I will be glad when the launch is over and I can be back home. I am guessing I won't have a lot of time to blog, but I am sure I can make time for some travel observations. I'm sure to meet some sneaky snackers along the way.
Hugs and kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for new opportunities. Yay for being true to you. Just plain Yay.
ReplyDelete